When something new appears and the ways of its application are not clear yet, there always is a mix of hype and speculations not backed up by solid proofs. Speaking of Big Data this includes the statements like:
- Everyone succeeds with Big Data;
- Big Data have to be really big;
- Big Data is a crystal globe of a soothsayer;
- Big Data costs a fortune;
- Big Data is a concern of IT-related businesses only.
Below we will explain what each of these myths is based upon, what are the main reasons for such misbeliefs and what’s really going on — https://itsvit.com/blog/news/demystified-5-myths-big-data/